Don't leave without taking discount. Sign up for mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.
TELESIN Aluminum Alloy Frame Max Lens Mod for GoPro Hero 11/Mini/10/9
Envio calculado na finalização da compra.
Free Fast Worldwide Shipping
100% Money Back Guarantee
Inventory no caminho
1. Up to 2.7K 60 unbreakable video stabilization, shooting while running, clear and smooth images.
2. Ultra-wide angle 155-degree for a wide view of the landscape. It can enhance the viewing angle and improve the depth of field.
3. Horizon lock keeps your videos on the horizontal or vertical axis, even if your camera is mounted off-center or rotates a full 360°.
4. Max Timewarp motion delay can present enhanced and smooth Timewarp motion delay video.
5. After being installed on the camera for Hero 9 Black, Hero 10, and Hero 11, GoPro 11 Mini, it supports waterproofing up to 5m.
Note: The accessory for the max lens is designed with components that have waterproof performance, using it underwater may cause image distortion. it is recommended not to use it underwater.
6. Easy to install and disassemble, no tools are needed.
Net weight: 39.55g
Protective cap weight: 17.7g
Material: Aluminum alloy
1. Remove the HERO 11/10/9 Black protective lens by turning it one-quarter turn in either direction.
2. Place Max Lens Mod ever your camera’s lens (make sure that the camera’s mounting plate is properly lined up with the slots on the back of the Max Lens Mod mounting plate).
3. Press and rotate one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in. Make sure that Max Lens Mod is properly installed and sealed before using your camera.
Warning: Only remove the protective, lens in a dry, dust-free environment. Do not touch the glass camera lens when installing Max Lens Mod.
1. Your camera must be in Max Lens mode before recording, otherwise your footage will be distorted.
2. Remember to tap out of Max Lens Mod mode if you switch back to the regular lens. Using the regular lens in Max Lens Mod mode will also distort your footage.
3. The large protective cap can be used as a lens cover when Max Lens. Mod is installed on your camera. Use the small cap to keep the standard HERO11/10/9 Black protective lens safe and clean when you're not using it. Use the included cleaning cloth to keep Max Lens Mod free from smudges and dirt.
1 x Max Lens Mod
1 x Protective Cover
1 x Package Box
We are proud to offer international shipping services to over 200 countries and islands worldwide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers and improve delivering service beyond all expectation.
HOW DO YOU SHIP PACKAGES? At the moment we have warehouses in North America, Europe and Asia and we ship products from closest warehouse to customer’s address. Packages will be shipped by ePacket,EMS or through USPS depending on the weight or size of the product and the location of the warehouse.
DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE? Yes. We provide free shipping on all orders to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some location we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE? SHIPPING RATES Country Cost Shipping Time
United States 0$ 3 - 7 Oceania : Australia, New Zealand 0$ 7 - 10 Europe 0$ 7 - 10 North America : Canada 0$ 5 - 10 Other Countries 0$ 7 - 14
*This doesn’t include our 2-3 business day processing time
If your country is not on the list, please contact us.
DO YOU PROVIDE TRACKING INFORMATION? Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information, but sometimes due to free shipping tracking is not available.
MY TRACKING SAYS “NO INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT”. For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system.
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you.